Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful Monday =)




Hehe. Thanks Allah for the wonderful MOnday! 
The last couple of days, 
I had took a test regarding the laws @ Test Undang2 
(one of the condition to proceed for the driving license) 
And Alhamdulillah again.
I passed the test with the mark 47 out of 50. =)
It's not too excellent in the eyes of others , as many had scored 50 out of 50. 
But for me, it's a very good news. 
This is due to many candidates on the same day with me had to repeated their test as their marks were not exceeding 42. 
Furthermore, there is also one case where a candidate, a boy had to took the test for about 12 times! 
(but, he is special lahh.. , do you get my point?)
Moreover , my charming bro and two lovely sis never repeated this test. 
(so naseb baikla , lepas. kalau x lepas,,, mana nk letak muka... waaa...hehe).
So, I pen off. 

Syikin, I need some time regarding your "TAG". 
Thank You. and Love You. MMuaahhh.. 
hehe. 
Assalamualaikum. 


No comments: