Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16/1/2013 Resolution. Weight Loss


Assalamualaikum. 

Today is just another boring day. However, something has been highlighted today. 
After having a lunch, I don't know what to do. I strolled all over the house, looking for something good to read or play with. Anyway, I ended myself being on a weighing digital scale located in my beloved sister room. It was a very thin scale and well, it looked very elegant. 
However, when the numbers started to raise
and stopped at a fixed number, 
my face became like this, 


Oh My Allah ! 
Beratnyyyeeeeee Sihhh~ 
Mendadak jugak meningkat nieyh~ hadesss,,,
My God, 
no wonder la rasa makin malas kebelakangan nie. ==__==' 
arghHhhh~ tak boleh jd nieee..
kena cari jaln kurgkan balik angka tu no matter whattt~!
my heads serabut jugakla pk benda tu semuaaaa...

last kali, saya menghadap my BELOVED daddy @ my pendakwa raya @ peguam bela ! 
hehe.. my family called my daddy like that as 
he always defends me in no matter what conditonnn~ HEHE
so in conjuction with his body weight pun dah semakin meningkat ~ 
we decided to put a lot of efforts to reduce our weight. 

So today's resolution is 
My dad wants to lose about 15 kilogramme. Meanwhile for me, I want to get rid about 4 kilogrammes. !
Banyak juga tuh. Tapi takpela, untuk kesihatan jugak. Starting from tomorrow, kitorg nak makan nasi sepinggan jah dalam sehari. huhu menjadi ke agak2 ? ngeh4 
Good luck for me and my dad. ! 

Kita tengok dalam masa sebulan berapa turun.. jangan menaik sudaa... =D 



No comments: