Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy.Smile.Always.


The beginning of this day is not good as I was expected. 
Something went bad and I'm really not happy with it. 
In fact, I was sad. 
I kept thinking about it over and over again. 
My mood turned bad. 
Lastly, I ended being surfing the internet page by page. 
While "strolling" over the internet, 
I had stumbled with a good quotes saying


I was stunned. 
It's true. 
We should always be happy no matter what happen. 
Sadness only brings the happiness down. 
Smile always. 

Suddenly, I remembered the words uttered by one of my friends,

" Do you know why I like to see you ? Because you always have a big smile appeared on your face no matter what happen. Your lips always curled a smile whenever I see you. I love to see you happy." 
By : Friend-that-the-name-cannot-be-mention-Sorry. 

See ? The happiness that we had also gives the happiness to the people all around us. 
Keep in mind, 
We do not smile because something good had happened, 
rather something good happens because we smile. 

Last week, 
I realized that I am one of the victim of CHEROPHOBIA.
It's a symptom when some people are afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon ~
well, It's not a really good thing for me to stick with.
so, I had decided that I wanna be free from this typo of symptom!  
So, one of my 2013's resolution is to stay and be happy through all the obstacles and difficulties in life. 
I'm not saying that I can. 
But I will try. !
Well, being happy also gives a positive effect to your health and body. 
get out Mr. Sad ! 
I don't need you in my life. 



No comments: