Sunday, November 7, 2010

LambOrghini! My AIm My Inspiration ! .

dear reader,
please scroll up to the top.
and that's my inspiration.!
my favorite car since I was child.!
ok, you can scroll down again and continue ur reading!

Compared to Ferrari,
I love Lamborghini so freaking damn much!
Ferrari, don't be so jealous.
You just stand the next line after Lamborghini and BMW X6.!
I'm sorry but I met Lamborghini first befor
e you.
And my feelings to him more deep and deeper second by second.
I can't do anything.Maybe I like his nickname which is
Night Devil or
maybe he won in a competition with Tornado, or
because I've got a dream driving a yellow-luxurious Lamborghini,
but the most important thing is ILOVEHIM!
He really attract me with his top speed and very-furious-fierce-start
-up-sound!
He just like my knight (after my parents, siblings, besties, frie
nds)when I was upset with my
life.
He gives me inspiration and when I felt like falling down and encouraged me to
stand still, smile,and continue the journey of my life again. !
I told my father that I Like Lamborghini soo much!
He smile widely and
said " Yes, daughter, of course you can get and have him!but only after you got excellent result in your studies, work hard in your career
and receive a load of moneys!"
Thanks Dad for the advice!Insyallah, I will.
I will keep it in my mind always!. :)

Meet my honey! ( Don't stare too long at him,He's mine )
:)






No comments: